10 Early Signs That Might Indicate Lung Cancer
According to the American Cancer Society, some lung cancers do not cause any symptoms until they have spread too far to be cured. These symptoms do occur in some people while in the early stages. Pay attention to some of these symptoms, because catching any cancer in the early stages is critical for your survival!
1. Cough that does not go away or gets worse
2. Chest pain that is often worse with deep breathing, coughing, or laughing
4. Weight loss and loss of appetite
5. Coughing up blood or rust-colored sputum (spit or phlegm)
6. Shortness of breath
7. Feeling tired or weak
8. Infections such as bronchitis and pneumonia that don’t go away or keep coming back
9. New onset of wheezing
10. Chronic fatigue
Most of the symptoms listed above are more likely to be caused by conditions other than lung cancer. Still, if you have any of these problems, it’s important to see your doctor right away so the cause can be found and treated, if needed. – American Lung Cancer Society
Remember to keep warm during these upcoming harsh winter days!
Article: American Cancer Society