10 Shoe Hacks That You Can Thank Us Later For
1. You can buff away stains on your suede shoes with just a nail file!
2. By wrapping your third and fourth toe on both feet, you’ll never have to feel the pain of blisters again.
3. Windex works wonders on leather shoes.
4. FINALLY! An explanation for shoelace problems.
5. You can expand your shoes by putting it in a Ziploc bag with some water and freeze it.
6. Take matters into your own hands and keep your toes warm with your very own wool liner inserts.
7. Insert a pool noodle into your boots so they don’t lose their shape.
8. You can remove virtually any scuff with nail polish remover.
9. You can always customize your shoes to match your personality!
10. As bizarre as it sounds, deodorant on your feet isn’t such a bad idea.