Want Easy And Fun Ways To Keep Your Kids Or Students Organized For School? Look No Further!
1. Use Squeeze Ketchup Bottles to keep your paint organized! It makes things less messy and easier to store/find.
2. Reuse an empty Starbucks cup (with the lid) for a no-spill painting experience! It keeps brushes in place as well, and the cups are also reusable! 🙂
3. Use these magnetic containers to store Box Tops in your home or classroom!
4. If you are playing a game that requires dice-rolling, use small plastic containers for each pair to keep them organized and also so that they don’t become lost! Plus, it reduces the noise when they’re being rolled. 🙂
5. Turn those empty frosting containers into organized holder for smaller things like paper clips, crayons, erasers, and etc. Plus, you can decorate them!
6. Here’s a fun and simple activity to represent how easy it is to spread germs! Take a bottle of hand sanitizer and fill it with glitter. Then, have a student rub some on their hands, and shake hands with another student. That student will then shake hands with another, and the process will be repeated throughout the entire class. This represents the dangers of not properly washing hands after every activity and how germs and illnesses can be passed on.