#11 Looks So Neat!
Here are some really fun and interesting things you could do around the house. If you’ve ever wondered what you could do with empty soda bottles, or juice cartons, or even old Crayola markers without throwing them away, then look no further!
1. Put a piece of tape over containers with powdered foods for precise measurements.
2. Create this pourable jar with an empty juice carton!
3. Make your own rainbow rose!
4. Use rubber/hair bands to keep doorknobs secured and to make a quieter entrance or exit.
5. Use an empty egg carton to keep your laptop from heating up!
6. Painting clear nail polish onto the screws of your glasses will ensure that it stays intact!
7. Use a key ring to prevent your zipper from sliding down!
8. Use an empty tissue box as a plastic bag dispenser!
9. Use a flat iron to straighten out a shirt collar!
10. Use toothpaste on your headlights to clean and clear them!
11. Reuse plastic bottles to store loose items or food products in plastic bags.
12. Hang up an old drawer as a decorative piece and/or place to store your jewelry.
13. You can also use old doorknobs to hang towels and jewelry.
14. Make your own watercolor paints with old markers!