I Am Definitely Trying #12.
Are you looking for more ways to make your cooking and food experiences much easier? If you’ve always dreamt of keeping flies out of your lemonade when you’re relaxing on your porch, or you don’t want to cry when cutting onions, then look no further. Here is a list compiled of simple tips and tricks that will take a load of weight off of your shoulders. Let us know how it worked for you!
SEE ALSO: “9 Simple Ways To Keep Food Fresh!”
1. Easily pit your cherries using a chopstick and small bottle!
2. Slice your ice cream to share it with friends!
3. Avoid making a mess by slicing your cake with some dental floss!
4. No more struggling with corn kernels! Use a Bundt cake pan to keep the cob in place.
5. Reduce the chances of crying because of onion-cutting by lighting a scented candle nearby!
6. An amazing way to keep pots from boiling over is to place a wooden spoon over it!
7. Spray some non-stick cooking spray in your measuring cups to prevent substances like milk, egg, syrup and etc. from sticking and ruining the measurements.
8. Make your own cooking spray by mixing water and vegetable oil in a spray bottle!
9. Put cherry tomatoes and other small fruits/vegetables between plastic lids for an easier time to cut them!
10. Add salt to your herbs before chopping so the pieces don’t scatter everywhere!
11. Use a potato masher to create the perfect guacamole texture!
12. Use cupcake liners to cover your drinks when you’re outside! It will prevent insects and other debris from getting in.
13. When grilling, put fish on top of lemon slices to add flavor and keep it from sticking.
14. You can make an instant hot chocolate by adding warm milk to a nearly empty nutella jar!
15. Tear off the bottom half of a cupcake and put it on top of the frosting to make a sandwich and make your cupcake experience a lot less messy!
16. Make some delicious and homemade wedge fries by putting a potato into an apple slicer!
17. Create the perfect taco bowl by using the bottom of a muffin pan.
18. Use a bag of chips to create a delicious taco salad!
19. Laying a piece of bread on top of some burnt rice for a few minutes will remove the charred taste and smell.
20. Use a waffle maker to make ANYTHING you want!