If You Were Ever Curious About The Extent Of Your iPhone’s Capabilities, Then Check Out These Tips And Tricks!
1. Your battery will charge much faster while it’s in airplane mode.
2. If you need to undo an error you made while typing a post (such as accidentally deleting or pasting) or editing a photo, then simply shake your phone and the option will appear to ‘undo’.
3. An easier way to end a sentence and start a new one is by simply double-tapping your spacebar – it will automatically place a period and space after the last word you typed.
4. You can ask Siri, “What flights are overhead?” and a display of airplanes will show that are within your vicinity. Neat stuff!
5. This is one of the most useful tools in the book! Hold down your home and power button simultaneously to take a screenshot to save important information or a funny text.