Can You Believe That These Chemical Burns Occurred At A School Bathroom

Video Below

A mother whose son attends Stewart Avenue Public School in Cambridge, Ontario, was in disbelief when she found out that her son had suffered second-degree chemical burns after he used the bathroom. After some investigation, it was found that the toilet that was used was cleaned with a harsh disinfectant.

Her seven-year-old boy was unable to wear pants for 11 days, since the burns were caused right where the denim would be likely to rub against the injury.

“The first couple days were really, really, really bad. He couldn’t go to the bathroom without putting a towel on the outside of the toilet seat so that it was soft on his bum.”

SEE ALSO: “Asia’s Newest Pop Sensation Are Only 4 Years Old, Are They Being Over Sexualized?”

Video: ctvnews