You Might Want To Rethink That Next Pedicure Once You See What Happened To This Woman

Video Below

Image: Screen Shot/ABC 7

Image: Screen Shot/ABC 7

Stacey Wilson went to her local nail salon to get her toes done, never did she imagine that such a thing would put her so dangerously close to death!

According to ABC 7, the manicurist was particularly rough on her feet while using a pumice stone. The manicurist scraped her foot under her pinky toe, but she didn’t think much of it at first.

It didn’t take long for Wilson’s ankle to become painfully red. The day after that, the redness began to travel up her leg.

Image: Screen Shot/ABC 7

Image: Screen Shot/ABC 7

“It feels like you’re sitting too close to a fire and you just cannot get away from it, that’s the way it feels,” she tells ABC 7.

She began getting a fever, which eventually spiked to 102 degrees, at which point she decided to go into the emergency room.

There, she learned that what she had was called cellulitis, which is a severe bacterial infection which can spread quickly. If it is left untreated, it can become life-threatening.

Doctors believe that the tools that were used to perform the pedicure were not sterile. After four days sick in the hospital, she is now recovering. She plans on taking legal action against the salon with the Arkansas Health Department.

Article: ABC 7