You Won’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Famous Drink!
This icy, creamy, rice water drink with a hint of Cinnamon will make your taste buds tingle! Keep in mind that to cultivate the best from the recipe, you must plan in time ahead since it will require you to let some ingredients sit overnight.
~ Ingredients ~
1 Cup Rice
2 Cups Water
2 Cups Almond Milk
2 Cinnamon Sticks
¼ Cup Sugar
Cinnamon for topping
- Mix into a pitcher rice, water, and Cinnamon sticks together. You will let these ingredients sit for 8 hours, or overnight.
- After soaking rice, remove Cinnamon sticks and blend rice and water as smooth as possible.
- Strain all of the liquid into a pitcher using anything that will be able to strain just the liquid.
- Add almond milk and sugar to the rice milk.
- Stir until sugar dissolves, now just pour over ice and top with more Cinnamon!