Easy To Make Pull-Apart Pizza – It’s Easier Than Making Regular Pizza!
To make this delicious dish you must:
- Take 1 biscuit dough and slice in half
- 2 Flatten into a circle
- Fill with a slice of pepperoni, a cube of mozzarella cheese, and another slice of pepperoni
- Roll into a ball and repeat
- Fill a cast iron skillet with the balls
- Top with more pepperoni and shredded mozzarella
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes
- Pull apart the rolls to your heart’s content
This will probably be the best pizza you’ve ever tasted, and it’s so fun to eat!
Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Posted by BuzzFeed Food on Monday, October 19, 2015