If You Don’t Know Where To Begin, Try Re-creating One Of These 12 Lunches!
Parents, we’re already a month into the new school year and our kids are once again prone to those unhealthy school lunches. Although they’re free for some, you can always send your kids off to school with something put together by you.
You’ll have the peace of mind that your kids will stay on the healthy scale and remember, pack them something full of love!
Here are just a few ideas to get you motivated:
1. Banana Dog Bites, carrots, chocolate covered cranberries
2. Black Bean Hummus with chips, PB&J Thumbprint Cookies, mini peppers, olives, pineapple, strawberry guava
3. Olive Tapenade “sushi” sandwiches, corn sheets, strawberries, raspberries, edamame, Bonga Foods chews
4. Avocado, passionfruit, blueberries, peppers, hard boiled egg, pretzels, Mary’s Gone Crackers
5. Apple Pie Panini, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad, peaches, pepitas
6. Dragon fruit, Apple Applesauce Muffins, mozzarella, cucumbers, watermelon radishes, chips, dried fruit, grapes
7. Turkey Pesto Meatballs, peas, watermelon, strawberries, crispy edamame, Mary’s Gone Crackers
8. Sunbutter + Jam with Croutons, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie, tomatoes, apples, pomegranate seeds
9. Bagel + Lox Bites, peppers, toasted edamame, jelly beans, jujubes, raspberries
10. Ham and Cheese Muffins, mango, blueberries, sunflower seeds, Hummus, carrots, Mary’s Gone Crackers, yogurt covered pretzel
11. Sunbutter + apples, green beans, dye-free gummy, homemade potato chips, seaweed salad
12. Avocado Egg Tomato Toast, raspberries, Breakfast Cookies, cucumbers, Peruvian corn