Your Kids Will Go Crazy Over These 10 Breakfast Meals!
These 10 yummy breakfast recipes will become both your and your children’s favorites! They are simple to prepare and some have very minimal ingredients, making it easier for you, which is always a blessing; so that you can spend more time with your loved ones! Thank you Woman’s Day for putting having these wonderful recipes!
3 ingredients make this easy, yummy recipe even more desirable!
- 1 large, very ripe banana, plus sliced bananas for serving
- 1/4 c. smooth almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- Honey, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana with the almond butter until smooth. Using a fork, whisk in the eggs.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add spoonfuls of the batter (about 2 tablespoons each) to the skillet and cook until bubbles begin to burst around the edges and in the center, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook 1 minute more, making sure the underside is golden brown.
- Transfer to a baking sheet, cover loosely with foil and keep warm in a low oven. Repeat with the remaining batter. (If your pancakes stick, wipe the skillet with 1 teaspoon canola oil before cooking the next batch.) Serve with honey, if desired.
- Heat broiler.
- Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Using scissors, cut a sun pattern from aluminum foil and place it directly on the bread.
- Broil until the bread is golden brown.
- Remove the foil.
Yummy and refreshing fruit surprise!
- 2 c. frozen raspberries
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 c. nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- Granola, for serving
- Toasted coconut flakes, for serving
- In a blender, puree the raspberries, bananas, yogurt, chia seeds (if using) and milk until smooth.
- Divide between bowls and top with granola and toasted coconut, if desired.
4. Egg Sandwich
Ready in 5 minutes—no skillet necessary!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped dill
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 2 English muffins, toasted
- 2 slices Cheddar
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- Crack the eggs into a measuring cup. Add the herbs and a pinch each salt and pepper and whisk with a fork to combine. Divide the mixture between two 7-ounce ramekins and microwave on high until cooked through (they will rise), 30 to 45 seconds.
- Top each English muffin with the cheese, tomato and egg.
Scrambled eggs are a go-to breakfast dish — learn how to make yours perfectly creamy, fluffy, and delicious every time.
- 8 large eggs
- kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or unsalted butter
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1 tablespoon water, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil or melt the butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring with a rubber spatula every few seconds, to desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes for medium-soft eggs.