Mom Wants Everyone To Know Of The Dangers Of Netted Swim Short For Little Boys!

Shorts injury

Image: Kidspot

A pair of boys swimming shorts are proving to be very hazardous. The white synthetic netting inside the outer fabric of the shorts has caused one mom to seek medical treatment for her son. She claims her son’s penis almost became severed as it got caught in the netting.

Laura Collins was on holiday in Spain with her five-year-old son Jack when she took him to the bathroom to rinse off the pool water. As she began to change him, she saw that his penis had become tangled in the netting. As she puts it, “literally strangling it.”

SEE ALSO: “She Was Born With A Head 3 Times It’s Normal Size – You MUST See Her Transformation!”

Shorts injury

Image: Kidspot

“He was screaming a scream I hadn’t heard before. I carried him to reception and asked for some scissors.

The hospital staff had never been put into a situation like this before.

“There were two little bubbles, like skin, on either side,” she said. “Like it was going to burst.”

She then took Jack to the nearest hospital where doctors gave him a local anaesthetic and managed to cut the netting to free his penis.

The doctors there said that this situation is more common than you would actually think. Little boys’ penises are somewhat accident-prone. The proportions of their foreskin are not matched up to the actual size of the penis. This can lead them to get trapped or get caught in clothing in various ways. Also, little boys are not aware of the sensitivity and delicacy of the area, so they treat it with less care than a grown man would.

Article: Kidspot