Microwave Buttered Popcorn DIY
Want to make delicious buttery popcorn at home without the added on chemicals? Well, here you go!
1. Grab some butter and whole popcorn kernels.
2. Pour about 1/4 cup into a microwave safe bowl. Make sure your bow is at least this size.
3. Cut a hunk of butter.
4. Place the butter on top of a plate, on top of the bowl.
5. Place both in the microwave. Push the “Popcorn” option on your microwave. If you don’t have one, microwave for 2:45 to 3 minutes. Wait for the popping to stop. If you only hear a few at towards the end, stop it.
6. The plate will allow some air to escape without having your popped corn jump all over the place. Carefully remove with oven mitts or silicone mitts.
7. Take your melted butter and pour all over the popped kernels.
8. Voilà! Enjoy~ 🙂