These Natural Remedies Will Remove Any Dried And Discolored Skin Patches
Some people go to great lengths to hide their dried darkened skin patches on their elbows, knees, and necks. Many are often ashamed of it. These patches can be caused by Acanthosis Nigricans, which is caused by diabetes and health issues or maturing exposure to the sun and dried skin. There are no oil organs near these places of the body, so naturally, these parts of your body will be drier than other areas.
For More Info about Acanthosis Nigricans Click HERE.
According to HealthyFoodHeadlines.com, the best natural remedies for dark skin around your neck are baking soda, potatoes, and aloe vera.
1. Baking soda is one of the best skin exfoliants out there.
– Make a mixture between three sections of baking soda and one part of water.
– Apply the mixture on the neck and let it dry.
– Repeat this procedure 2 times every week.
– Crystalline compound, catecholase in potatoes has capacities that help to lighten skin on the neck.
– Put grinded potatoes or potato juice all around your neck. Leave it to stay for 15 minutes and after that wash your neck with icy water.
3. Aloe Vera
Apply a product that contains Aloe Vera around your neck and let it sit for 20 minutes. Do this every day and you will get amazing results!
For darkened elbows and knees:
Milk’s vitamins and fatty acids provide an unmatched remedy for dark skin.
You will need:
– Two tablespoons of milk.
– One tablespoon of curd.
– One tablespoon of flour.
Preparation: Blend milk, curd and flour to get a paste. Apply to your underarms and let it stay for 15 minutes. Wash off with water.
A lemon’s richness in vitamin C helps evacuate dead cells and help skin tone. Apply lemon juice on your elbows and knees and rub delicately for a couple of minutes. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water and apply a saturating cream. You can also add one tablespoon of honey to the lemon mixture.
Sugar scrubs peel away at dead cells. By blending some sugar and olive oil together, you can make yourself some nice thick paste. Rub it in for 5 minutes (with round movements). Wash it off with a mellow cleanser and warm water.
Rub warm almond oil for around 5 minutes before you head off to bed. It will only take a couple of days in order for you to see results.