Teenager Loses Leg And Fingers After Making Faulty “Sparkler Bomb” For July 4th
Texas teen loses his fingers, his leg below the knee and might even lose his eye sight after his Fourth of July weekend went wrong.
The boy, Rowdy Radford, celebrated his Independence day like most Americans, with fireworks. He taped together dozens of sparklers and fashioned himself a ‘sparkler bomb’. However, the bomb exploded in his hands the instant he set them alight.
Many people continue to set off fireworks even after the 4th of July with leftover fireworks. We ask that you keep an eye on your kids so that they don’t have to go through what this young man did.