Image: THV 11 News

Image: THV 11 News

3 People Hospitalized After Being Poisoned By THC Gummy Bears At Church

Video Below

Two teen girls and a twenty-four-year-old man have been hospitalized after they ate candy that one of their fellow church members brought to their church in Friendsville, Tennessee. The churchgoer that brought the TCH laced gummy bears to church was only 15-years-old and suffers from a mental disability.

The candy named “Dank Grasshoppers” contained massive amounts of the chemical THC, which is the prevalent chemical found in marijuana.

Image: THV 11 News

Image: THV 11 News

A marijuana cigarette contains approximately 35 mg of THC. According to the nutrition facts found on the gummy bear bag, each individual gummy contained 450 mg of THC. That’s 40 times as much THC!

It was equivalent of them smoking a whole joint, to which their bodies did not react well. Their overdose of THC caused seizures, vomiting, and hallucinations.

Image: THV 11 News

Image: THV 11 News

SEE ALSO: “Whoops! News Anchors Accidental Slip Ends Broadcast With “In Jesus Name, Amen””

Video: THV 11