Wooden Pallets Are Really Useful
Have you tried making any of these 10? Let us know! 🙂
1. Saw some off then add hooks and BOOM; coat rack.
2. Flip it over, add a plank and pegs in for a very handy kitchen rack.
3. Deconstruct and remove nails for a very neat walkway.
4. Move the planks closer together and then and the extra pieces below for a nice bench.
SEE ALSO: “How To Tell If Your Eggs Came From A Sick Or Healthy Chicken”
5. Take two pallets, add four wooden blocks and some wheels for a nice outdoors coffee table.
6. Stack the planks horizontally for a headboard. Lightly rub some paint for an antique look.
7. Make a bed for your doggie best friend.
8. Turn it into a shelf for books and photos.
9. Create an indoor garden for your house plants.
10. Add some uniqueness to one of your walls by stacking the planks horizontally throughout. 🙂